Liquid Extrusion Porosimeter
- Company Name:Qinsun Instruments Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2017. 08.02
- Related Keywords:Porosimeter, Liquid Extrusion Porosimeter
Liquid Extrusion Porosimeter is a unique instrument with the ability to measure through-pore volume, volume distribution and liquid permeability without using mercury. The instrument is employed for characterization of porous materials used in many industries, such as biotech, pharmaceutical, filtration, food and environment. It produces no harmful effects on personnel or the environment.
● One instrument performs like two. Measures liquid permeability like a permeameter and pore volume like a mercury intrusion porosimeter.
● No toxic material like mercury used. No health hazard. No disposal-related cost.
● Fully automated. Simple to use. Very little operator involvement.
● Highly reproducible and accurate.
● A wide variety of samples can be investigated.
● Pressure required almost an order of magnitude less than that required for mercury intrusion. Can be used for pressure sensitive materials.
● Only instrument capable of measuring through-pore volume.
● Effects of application environment measurable (stress, temperature, chemical environment).
● Capable of measuring very large pores (up to 1000 microns).
1. Automotive Manufacturing 5. Filter
2. Detoxification hygiene textiles 6. ceramics
3. Pharmaceutical Industry 7. Nonwovens
4. Biotechnology & Healthcare 8. Home & Personal
|Pressure Range||0 - 100 psi (others available)|
|Resolution||1 in 60,000|
|Intrusion Volume Range||0 - 50 cc (others available)|
|Intrusion Volume Resolution||0.01 cc|
|Sample Size||1.5" diameter, 1" thick (others available)|
|Pore Size||1000 µm - 0.06 µm|
|Dimensions||36" H x 19" W x 24" D|
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931